Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kymme's Introduction to the World: or How To Say Hi On the Internet

Hey everyone! Alys ran a little bio about herself, so I thought: "Hey! I should introduce myself, too!"

I am your typical mid-20 "I have a degree and I'm making a living doing nothing with it" year old. I live in the middle of a cultural void with my husband, 2 cats, and a fat, lazy, alcoholic rabbit.
My interests include pirates, simulation games, reading, cooking & baking, avoiding the TV, the obligatory line about surfing the internet, coupon collecting, finding random and fun things to do and go to hang out and fill up my day, and making fun of the general public.
I strongly believe ketchup & ice cream (not necessarily together) should be major food groups and have a thing for corny puns and emotes. (Warning you now)

Welcome to our blog and we hope you have as much fun reading it as we're going to have posting on it ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment